Hello everyone, welcome and Happy New Year.
I found this wonderful post on my dear friend Amanda’s Website. She took a couple questions out from the version she found because she’s a new mom and wanted to alter the tag to suit her.
I thought that was a wise idea so I didn’t bother adding the questions back just answered the same questions as Amanda.
Now let’s get on with the show.
1. Three Words to describe last year.
Long, Amazing, Stressful
2. What was the most memorable moment for you of 2018?
Giving Birth, Being in Labour. Having my Daughter.
3. What was your most played song of 2018?
Lolol, haven’t had time to keep track, to be honest.
4. Did you take any trips in 2018? Tell us about the most memorable ones and why!
Yeah, a trip to the Delivery. I’m working on a post about my Labour Experience so I won’t give you any details here.
5. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
Last year my Website was only active for about 5 months. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the first full year of my Website. I have so many more things to talk about and share with all of you.
6. What was the hardest thing you went through in 2018?
The hardest thing I went through and am still going through actually… It’s just hard to deal with how much some people don’t care to be in my child’s life.
7. Who/What are you most thankful for throughout the last year?
My Daughter & Our Family
8. What was the funniest thing that happened last year?
My Daughter was the funniest thing to happen last year. I laugh so much every day because of her. She does the funniest things ever.
9. What was your favourite series this year?
New Amsterdam was a great show, for some reason my cable box didn’t record the Fall Finale so I missed out on that. I’m gonna let the rest of the season play out and use my android box.
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
11. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
12. What personal goals did you achieve in 2018?
I had a Baby…
13. What are you/did you do for new years eve?
Kept it normal. No drinking but still puked the next morning #crohnsdisease. My daughter finally fell asleep after fighting her bedtime around 1130pm so I got to watch the last of the countdown with my Hubby before going to be very very shortly after.
14. Where is your dream city/place to celebrate new years?
Idk to be honest. Somewhere warm I think is all I really care about.
15. In 2019, what are your goals?
I’ve actually written a whole post on my Goals and Resolutions.
16. Where do you want to travel in 2019?
I’m honestly not thinking of travelling anytime soon. I’ve been so tired exhausted and have had so much going on these days that as much as I need a vacation there won’t be one in the foreseeable future.
17. What do you think 2019 is the year of?
Is this like a trick question?
It’s the year of Babies though it seems to cause all my friends are having more and more babies!!!
18. How are you going to motivate yourself to stick to your goals this year?
Prioritize and make sure I’m well rested and hydrated. I’m a new mom so I have some leeway this year.
19. In 2019, What new things do you want to try?
Uhmmmm hmmmmm. Wow, there are a lot of things I could think of but that would take me like 2 months if like to learn different meals to cook through. I know the basics but I want to learn to play up with spices.
20. What are you going to stop doing in 2019?
21. Three words to describe your upcoming 2019?
Different, Unpredictable, Exciting
In the spirit of these tag posts you’re supposed to follow up with tagging a certain amount of bloggers afterwards and you’re supposed to inform them of their tag. As some of my tags from the past, I am going to leave the tagging open. If you’d like to take part in this tag feel free to do so just tag me in return, I can’t wait to read them all!
Well, there you have it, everyone. My New Year’s Tag. I was so excited when I realized I could get this post out to you all on time. Thank you all so.much for stopping by.
Calling All Women Bloggers!
I’m looking to start hosting some guest posts. If you’re interested in working with me please join the Group I have started so we can start chatting about it.