These look delicious. The expresso sound like the perfect touch.
These exceptional cookies combine two of my go-to favorite recipes: cream cheese shortbread and chocolate espresso cookies. The distinctive flavor of the dough is reminiscent of fresh rugelach, elevated through the addition of espresso laced chocolate. The creation of these beautiful swirled cookies is considerably easier than it looks. All it takes is a little patience and some tender loving care. Enjoy!
• 1 & 1/2 cups butter (softened and cut into small pieces)
• 8 ounces cream cheese
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 cup flour
• 2 & 1/4 teaspoons espresso powder
• 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate melted
• 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
*makes 24 cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Mix the butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a blender until well combined.
3) Add in the flour 1/4 cup at a time. Continue mixing until your dough is smooth.
4) Cut the…
View original post 219 more words