Helloooo everyoneeee!!!!! Oh how I have missed you all so so very much, It was suchhh a busy summer for my family and I. How about you guys? What did you do all summer? How did you top it off?
This is another post I’ve transferred from my previous website. It was posted well over 2 years ago now and a lot has changed since then so I can promise the information wouldn’t be the same if I had redone the whole thing. But than it also wouldn’t be as ethical for.me to bring over my old award and make huge changes to it.
I am thankful that I finally have a moment to sit down and write. I have all of these wonderful Ideas and Reviews to share with you. They have literally been piling up. I have been working with Influenster, Social Nature, and a few other companies as well and I am sooo excited to have some upcoming posts for you guys.
Today’s focus is something that has been a long time coming.
I was recently nominated for my first Liebster Award and I am so excited to finally post it! I would like to give a big shout out and thank you to Sinead for nominating me.
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers to welcome them into the blogosphere. The rules are;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 Blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Sinead’s Questions to me are:
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what’s their name? Yes, I have two baby Gerbils. Their names are Sully and Casper and they are both amazingly unique. They each have their own personalities and I love them so so much! I also had a Cat Named Mamma. She recently Passed away September 11, 2017. She was my best friend and such a beautiful cat. She would have been 23 years old at the end of September. It’s been a very hard week since her passing but I’d just like to think she is with my baby’s spirit playing with, taking care of him and watching over our little family. I love you Mamma Cat. *I’ve since heard that carpet has now passed away* *since we have moved back home we now have a cat maned Benny*
Can you speak any other languages? I can speak a bit of French-Canadian but I am not fluent.
- What’s your favorite plant or flower? My Favourite flower is an Orchid. I hope to get one around the same time as my baby is born. Just a weird thing I have… *this never actually happened which sucks*
- What area of blogging would you like to do more of? I would like to do more product reviews in the future. I have 3 whole bags full of empties to get through reviewing for you guys and I have also had a few brands send me things to review. Really I would just like to set up a bit of a schedule and try my best to stick to it. I have a few series I would like to start so I definitely need to sort things out before I start that.
- What is/was your favorite subject in school? I was a tech geek in school. I took Cosmo every year while also taking coop classes working at a few different salons. I also really enjoyed communication tech classes. Also, I loved taking Anthropology, Sociology, and Psychology along with many other areas of interest. I think I’m just a big NERD! & I LOVE IT!!!
- Best present you have ever received? The best present I have ever received is my baby. As you all know I am pregnant and I am just so grateful to be having a baby and to be going through this experience. Words can’t even explain my gratitude and unconditional love I already have for my baby. As always a child is a gift and blessing from God. Literally the best present we could ever receive!
- What has been your best blogging experience to date? I haven’t been blogging for too long. In fact, I am also not very persistent yet either so I don’t know if I had really amazing, unique experience to tell you all about. Something that in my eyes is amazing, was the moment my favorite youtuber tweeted back to me and emailed me. I have followed her since I was in grade 7 or 8 ( probably like 10 years now) and she is just great to watch and learn from. Her name is Carah Amelie if you would like to check her out.
- Have you ever met anyone famous? I have met a few famous people but no one that is really famous or well known.
- If you could choose one thing that you would definitely get to achieve in your life what would it be? My life will be complete when I have raised a happy healthy family. I wish to be the best parent I can be. That’s all that really matters to me now.
- Do you have a lucky number? Yeah but if I told you It won’t be as lucky anymore…
- What was your reason for starting your blog? Ahhh, So the reason I started blogging. Well, there’s actually a few that all sort of go together.For as long as I remember I had always wanted to be a cosmetologist. I had a dream plan of going to school and getting all of my credentials and while working in salons I would go to college for business. Eventually, at the end of that plan, I would have had my own salon and spa that catered to people of all ages with special needs and disabilities, Mental, Physical, everyone would be welcome and taken care of with the best of care and intentions. Unfortunately, that dream came to an end shortly before I was a fully licensed hairdresser. I had received a life-changing diagnosis and had to make a hard decision on which path my career would take. I ended up going into a field that I sort of liked and had practice in but, I was nowhere near as passionate in this career. Along the way of that, I realized I didn’t like that as a career for the rest of my life. Nowadays I am still deciding what I would like to go back to school for but in the meantime, my diagnosis was getting worse in a few different ways. A big part of my health condition is Anxiety and Depression which really took its toll after I decided to go back to work for a while. I realized that I didn’t have something I felt was productive and satisfied my cravings of the beauty industry. I decided to take my skills I had learned from college as well as my apprenticeship and put them together in a substantial way I could see my progress. Thus, Little Miss Bliss was born.
Well, that’s it for all the questions I had to answer. Thank you, everyone, for reading! It’s now my turn to nominate 11 people of my own choice & the nominees turn to respond to my questions!!! This is quite exciting for me you guys. I can’t wait to see everyone’s responses!
So, My Nominees are:
- Faye – Cultureeighteen.wordpress.com
- Terri – territalks.co.uk
- Emily Faye – emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk
- Lauren – theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk
- Abigail – chasingmydesire.com
- Alys – alysgeorge.blogspot.co.uk
- Rebecca Lee – rxbeccalee.wordpress.com
- Hannah – hannahcopcutt.net
- Natalie – alotofwhatyoufancy.com
- Amy – lifeofamy.co.uk
- Maria – lifewithmaria.co.uk
My 11 questions to you lovely ladies are:
- What is your favorite comfort food? Why is it your go to?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
- What are your three favorite beaches in the world? Why?
- Why do you blog? How does it fulfill you?
- Are you an Introvert? An Extrovert?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- If you could be on any Reality TV show or Talk show what would it be?
- Who would you choose to play you in a movie about your life? Why?
- What is your favorite book or movie?
- Do you have any pets? If so How many? How old? Let’s hear about the little loves!
- What do you honestly think about my blog? What is one thing you think I should improve?
Well, that is finally it you guys. This post has literally taken me forever to accomplish which I am both sad about but fine with considering my circumstances. I am so grateful to have been nominated for this post so again I would like to thank Sinead for the nomination. This has been a crazy little while for me but I should be back up and running soon and I can’t wait. I hope you all enjoyed learning a bit about me and my personality it was super fun sharing with all of you.
I am so excited to see all of the responses I will get from my Nominees. Once they are all completed I might do an update post so that all of my amazing readers can read their answers as well. Needless to say, you will be seeing a lot more from me coming up!
Don’t forget to head on over to my Instagram account, Twitter Account and I also have a Facebook Group as well. Even if I am not posting on my website you can usually find me tweeting a little something or sharing something to brighten everyone’s day. I would love to see you all there! Have a great week everyone!